Terms & Conditions
All the Standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page apply to everyone using the website, https://www.onebuytolet.co.uk.
By using the website, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions mentioned here. If you don’t agree to the Terms and Conditions, then please refrain from using this website.
Anyone below the age of 18 years is not allowed to use this website. If any need arises, parental control is insisted.
For all those using the website, you are restricted from performing the following actions:
- You should not sell or sublicense any of the Content present on the website.
- You should not commercialize any of the website material.
- You should not publish any of the website material in any other form of media.
- You should not use this website in any way that is damaging to the website or anyone else.
- You should not use the website against the applicable laws and regulations that could result in harming the website or any individual.
- You should not engage in any form of data mining, data extraction or data harvesting.
- You should not use the website to engage in any form or marketing or promotion.
- You should not access or try to access any part of this website that is restricted to you.
- You should not share your User ID and password with any other individual. If any problem arises, due to such instances, we are not held responsible.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the ‘Content’ and media present on the website is owned by onebuytolet.co.uk and/or any of its licensors. You are granted permission to view a limited section of the material on the property and cannot repurpose any material present.
The ‘Content’, we mean all types of audio, video, text, images and any other form of the Content displayed on the website. If you choose to display any form of your Content on the website, you grant onebuytolet.co.uk irrevocable exclusive rights worldwide to use, reproduce, promote, publish, translate and distribute the Content in any form of media as we see fit. You agree that the Content you chose to display on the website is your own and that you have the right to use the Content as you see fit.
At any point in time, we reserve the right to remove your Content without providing any notice or reason.
The content present on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Onebuytolet.co.uk do not warrant any representations that you may derive from the website. Any content on the website or representation of our website should, in no way, be considered as advising you.
Limitation of Liabilities
No one in onebuytolet.co.uk, including directors, officers, managers or any other employee or representative of the website, shall be held liable for anything that may arise out of your use with the website. Any of such people from onebuytolet.co.uk can be held accountable or responsible for any consequential liability related to what the website signifies or represents or related to the use of the website.
You hereby agree to indemnify against all costs, results, causes, damages and expenses caused in any way related to the breach of the Terms and Conditions of this website.
We reserve the right to edit, modify or delete any Terms and Conditions at any point of time as we see fit without informing those using the website. You are expected to review the Terms and Conditions of this website regularly to keep yourself abreast of any changes.
If any Terms found on the website are not applicable under the law, we reserve the right to delete or modify it. In such situations, the other provisions will still be applicable.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or subcontract the rights under these Terms and Conditions without any notification to the current users of this website.
However, you cannot transfer, assign or subcontract your rights to anyone under these Terms.
Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
These entire Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the UK between onebuytolet.co.uk and you with respect to your website. In case of any disputes, it will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and the federal courts located in the UK.