Please read the following to know how we use and protect the information you provide to us.
Information Provided by You
When you visit the website, onebuytolet.co.uk, you may be asked for your name, email address or any other contact details. We may also collect information from the usage on the website and from the messages you engage with us.
We also record any incoming and outgoing calls to the customer service number to monitor and maintain our customer service standards.
Use of Your Information
The information you provide helps us to provide access to your website and to any services you may have signed up for on the website.
- We will use the contact details to reach out to you to send you information about the services you may have requested and order details.
- We will use the information to analyze, support and improve the website experience.
- We may use the contact information to get feedback on the services or your experience on the website.
- We may use the contact details to notify you about the important changes or developments to the website and our services.
- As a part of your registration, we may use your email address to inform you about any new products or services.
If you don’t want to be contacted, please let us know about your preferences.
The information you provide to us may be given to third parties who may be located outside the European Economic Area. These third parties may act or work for us for other purposes approved by you.
We may use third-parties to access your information about the usage of your website to better the website experience. But please note that the information that can identify you will not be shared. You may be contacted by third-parties concerning the products or services that may be of interest to you. If you don’t want such third-parties to contact you, please let us know.
Unless it is required by law, we will not share, distribute or sell any of the information you provided to us without your consent.
We use various standard security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and accidental damage or loss. We will retain the information you provided for a specific duration of time or as long as the law states.
You are entitled to see the information we have on you at any point in time. You can ask us to share your information and make changes to it if you want to update it. Please contact us if you need to get the information.
You are also entitled to opt-out from receiving any emails or messages from our website. You can easily do so to unsubscribe to the email or let us know through the email.